It’s a beautiful thing…
The MINI 2019 model change will be plentiful and meaningful for anyone looking at a potential purchase in the months ahead. Wait? MINI just launched the 2018 models right? Yes they did and it will be one of the shortest model years of all time. The 2019 model (beginning in March of 2018) will begin the mid-cycle refresh for the F55, F56 and F57. And unlike other LCIs the rollout will be rather confusing.
Also of note for the 2018 calendar year will be much broader availability of the MINI Countryman Hybrid which has seen a a very limited release thus far.
Lets see the beasts :
Here’s a quick overview of what we’re going to see with the 2018 MINI LCI across the Hatch 3 Door, Hatch 5 Door and Convertible:
- LED rear lights in Union Jack design.
- New MINI logo
- New exterior colors: Emerald Grey metallic, Starlight Blue metallic, and Solaris Orange metallic
- Piano Black exterior: headlight surrounds, rear lights and radiator grille finished in high-gloss black
- New alloy wheels: Roulette Spoke 2-tone, Propeller Spoke 2-tone are now available for all body variants. 17-inch light alloy wheels in Rail Spoke 2-tone are new
- Extended range of leather trim, interior surfaces and Color Lines.
- Unique individualization with MINI Yours Customized.
- Multifunction steering wheel and radio with 6.5-inch colour screen, USB and ? Bluetooth interface as standard.
- Optional radio and navigation systems with touchscreen monitor.
- Telephony with wireless charging.
- MINI Connected and MINI Connected XL with new functions.
- MINI logo projection from the exterior mirror on the driver’s side.
Of course it wouldn’t be MINI without a an advert to support it :